Blogging is an ideal way to generate handsome income through affiliate marketing. But you cannot expect to make some good sales from day 1 unless you build your own authority, personality and reputation in your blog. However coming to the discussions of affiliate management plugin for WordPress, you can literally manage your affiliation with few cool one.
Cool WordPress Affiliate Plugin
Here is the list of 5 wordpress affiliate plugin that are worth to try.
1. Gocodes WP Plugin
Gocodes is the free one from WordPress repository and my favorite WordPress Affiliate Plugin till now! Gocodes can change all the ugly affiliate URLs into pretty link. The plugin hasn’t updated for long, but still it works nicely with latest WP versions.
Features of Gocodes WordPress Plugin
Some cool features I like in Gocodes are-
1. You can apply any URL trigger as you like… Go, Recommended, Check, Offer. (Example: http://www.thetopblogger.com/check/thesis/)
2. Can make all the affiliate links nofollow, which is good for SEO
3. Gocodes can also track clicks on your affiliate links.
Get Gocodes WordPress Plugin
2. MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate is a good WordPress affiliate plugin that converts the keyword into affiliate links! Yap that’s true, at first you need to to manually add the keywords in your custom list once and it will do the rest automatically every time you use that keyword.
Moreover as a Clickbank product, you will be supported by a 60 days Money back guarantee if the product doesn’t suit your needs.
Price: At first you will get 14 day trail for only $1. After that you need to pay Single($37) or Unlimited ($97) one time fee if you wish to continue.
Single site: $37 one time fee
Unlimited sites: $97 one time fee
Features of MBP Ninja Affiliate Plugin
1. It can automatically convert all your listed keywords into affiliate links to your whole blog.
2. Can force to open the affiliate links in new window
3. MBP can use nofollow tag for all affiliate links.
4. Prevent link theft and Smart caching.
3. SEO Smart Links
You might be wondering how SEO Smart links can be a affiliate plugin, right? This is little tricky. Like MBP Ninja affiliate, you can also turn any keyword into affiliate links through out your site. For that you need to add your affiliate link and keyword under “custom keywords” option like the one which I have done right here in following picture.
The free version should support your above purpose. They have also 3 pro packages (aff. link):
Personal ($79), Professional ($149), Business ($299).
Features of SEO Smart Links
1. SEO Smart Links is basically a great interlinking plugin between your posts and pages.
2. Can convert any keyword in to affiliate links, just add the keywords in custom keywords list.
Get SEO Smart Links Free Edition
I didn’t personally check this one but I had a plan to buy this one after I came to know it. Later I found that Gocodes plugin is supporting all my needs, so I didn’t need another one! But if you are interested on this product, make sure you check the features and videos before you buy. Moreover their purchase is supported with 30-days money back guarantee.
Price: $77 for Unlimited Site License
Features of EasyRedirectScript
1. Easy Rediret
2. Stop commission theft
3. Promo redirects
4. Ajax Based
5. Ad Squares Widget
Ad Squares Widget is a cool sidebar widget WP affiliate plugin that will help you to place 125×125 ads on your sidebar. Those who are serious into affiliate marketing, 125×125 ad buttons can help to place aggressive affiliate ads.
Ad Squares Widget Price: Free
Features of Ad Squares Widget
1. Can add up to 8 125×125 ads
2. Can include multiple widgets in your sidebar
3. You can rename Title of the widget in your sidebar
4. Can open link in new window using target=”blank” attribute
5. Can change padding between 2 ads
Get Ad Squares Widget Plugin
All the above WP affiliate plugins can individually plays an important role for any blog. Are you doing affiliate management on your blog? Which WordPress Affiliate Plugin you are using for this?