BuySellAds is the best middleman for paid advertisements no doubt but getting approved in BuySellAds is also not so easy specially if your blog is new or getting low traffic. In this situation everyone looking for paid advertising think for BuySellAds alternatives who will approve their blog without much hassle. Here I am going to share 5 alternatives to Buy Sell Ads which might help you to start with a new blog.
5 Alternatives to BuySellAds
CrankyAds is one of the cool alternatives to buysellads with bundle of features. You can read my earlier CrankyAds review here. Ads are managed through a plugin and ad management is quite easy and having lots of useful options.
Publicity Clerks is not a popular player in the market as they are relatively new- just started in 2012, but I found their procedure and support is professional. Believe they will be a strong competitor in BuySellAds alternative in near future. Here I am not going into details as well, as you can read Publicity Clerks Review details from one of my earlier post.
- The oldest Ad Network with PageRank 7 and Alexa Rank below 30,000.
- Accepts site with 30,000 monthly impressions. If you have fewer traffic you can still give a try for a luck. 🙂
- Earnins depend on several factors like blog traffic, topic, ad placement & others.
- Can run Google Adsense or other ads until you the specific ad space has been sold.
- AdSella takes only 20% and you will receive balance 80% amount from advertisements.
- Four Ad Sizes are available.
- Tracks clicks and impressions.
- Send money every sunday for the previous week’s sale.
- Ad Pool Technology which allows to display up to 40 ads in a rotation for a specific time.
- Offer 5 payment methods: Paypal, Check, Wire Transfer, EPassporte, Western Union.
- Payment is made on the 15th of each month.
- They do not require high traffic, accept sites if you have a satisfactory amount of traffic and Alexa rank.
Are you using BuySellAds or any other site from above? You might have some more alternatives to BuySellAds which you have come out through. Share your experience and valuable opinion with TTB readers.