The number one Social network in America and around the world – this is Facebook. Not everyone knows the subtleties and nuances of setting the network? Many are wondering how you can make money with Facebook, how to use this powerful resource and create an additional source of income? How to make money in our popular social networks on the example of the “Classmates” were discussed in the previous post. Describes how earnings can be used for Facebook. But in contrast to our more advanced Facebook, there are more different applications and enhancements that can be used to earn in this social network. Therefore, I consider it necessary to talk in more detail about how you can earn money on the internet is through Facebook.
So, how to make money from Facebook? What should you do?
It’s great that many of you have your own account in the social Network. But just to have an account that is not enough. It is necessary to create a page. To start, open the page, fill in and configure it as efficiently as possible. To do this, click on the link – http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php.
After you complete the settings, begin active life on Facebook. The first thing we’d better do so is to automate your page and your account. For this news from the blog must be added via RSS to Facebook. You write a new article on the blog, and it appears automatically. This works only for new articles that you write.
What do you give to Facebook and why you need it?
- It is, and then you need to take your page as a micro-blog on the social network. When you write on your blog, and your Facebook page is connected with your blog, the page automatically get updated.
- If you will not even advertise your page, you will be friends on their own, they will find your page filled with your articles. Articles published on Facebook, indexed faster.
- This is what the search engines Facebook pages began to appear more and more often. Your main account is not your page is not to be confused than ever, we are talking about your personal page. Search engines are your primary account is not really even indexed – is considered a breach of confidentiality. But here’s your page to show Facebook cannot, because it’s your business, your advertising.
Maintain your page’s not hard at work on his blog, and the page is filled in automatically. If desired, add any new information you can always just there to write. To automate this process, there is a special application RSS Graffiti on Facebook.
Quick and Easy steps to Make Money on Facebook
- Once you’ve created a page on Facebook, you need to think about how you want to express yourself. You just need to be yourself and showcase your skills, your hobby or knowledge – this is what will help you make money on Facebook. We must remember that you want to attract the attention of a certain group of people. You have to become a celebrity, an expert in one particular subject. You have to prove himself as an expert, so choose wisely!
- Find a popular niche. The fact that you personally know how to, and you know what you have a special interest. Work on them in the field. If you already have something and you have declared them in a particular area, then you will need to use it to your advantage. As this will help you, tell more people. And they will learn about who you are, about your skills and knowledge, and then how it can help them.
- Do you have anything to sell, or offer your services? That is related to your niche – through Marketplace. This is a free ad placement on the market, and there is no limit to the number of placements. If your budget allows, invest in advertising, you have the Internet – sites you can advertise them, you can try the PSAs. And compare what advertising more profitable and you get from the ads. You should read the help section to see and correctly use all the features.
Therefore, to make the Internet at Facebook use these tips and you will not regret it and will surely achieve the desired result.
Abel Wike is a content manager at ClickSSL.com with an embracing background in research about technology and gadgets, security, applications. She enjoys sharing her tips on various blogs. If you have any ideas or suggestions, contact her on twitter or facebook